Victini Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Newcomers: Please Read
Newcomers: Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 pm by Volcarona

» Rules and Regulations
Newcomers: Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:05 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posters
Shaz1
Newcomers: Please Read I_vote_lcapNewcomers: Please Read I_voting_barNewcomers: Please Read I_vote_rcap 
Volcarona
Newcomers: Please Read I_vote_lcapNewcomers: Please Read I_voting_barNewcomers: Please Read I_vote_rcap 

Most active topics

Affiliates

free forum

Newcomers: Please Read

Go down

Newcomers: Please Read Empty Newcomers: Please Read

Post by Volcarona Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Hello, and welcome to Victini Fortress!

Before you start off your start of your glorious journey, please acquaint yourself with the Rules and Regulations of this forum.

Now time for some basic procedures:
You will be given a choice between three different Pokemon to choose as your starter (through a private message). This starter decides the fate of your entire Pokemon team for the time that you are here. Why? The type of the Pokemon that you have chosen decides the type of Pokemon you MUST have in the rest of your team.

For example: You choose Snivy (and evolutions) as your starter--he is grass-type. The rest of your Pokemon team MUST part grass-type. However, lets say you've chosen Torchic (and evolutions) as your starter, then the rest of your team MUST be either fire-typed, or fighting-typed.

Route 1/Shadow Arena:
Both located in the Pokemon Battle Arena and both are ways to gain PokeCash. In Route 1, you can challenge others with the only backfire being that the loser gains nothing, while the winner gains a pre-set amount of cash. In the Shadow Arena, however, the loser loses a pre-set amount of cash, while the winner gains the same amount.

Rules:
1) No Legendaries/ubers. This includes: Wobbuffet, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Latias and Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys (all forms), Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy/Phione, Heatran, Regigigas, Shaymin, Arceus (all forms), Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Meloetta, and Genesect
2) No items
3) All pokemon must be set to lvl 50

Gym Battles:
Each gym will cost a pre-set amount of PokeCash to challenge. Each gym's challenge standards are set by that gym's leader. If you win, you get his/her badge and you keep your PokeCash; however, if you lose, you lose your PokeCash (equal to the amount required to challenge the gym). You can only challenge these gyms once every three days.

Rules:
1) No Legendaries/ubers. This includes: Wobbuffet, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Latias and Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys (all forms), Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy/Phione, Heatran, Regigigas, Shaymin, Arceus (all forms), Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Meloetta, and Genesect

The rest are determined by the Gym Leader alone

Elite 4:
The Elite Four is only challenge-able by those with all 8 Gym Badges. Once you start the challenge, you CANNOT back out, also during the time-frame of the challenge you CANNOT challenge other trainers. You must, and will, face all four persons that compose the Elite Four; however, if you lose to either of these persons, the challenge is immediately ended. You can only challenge the Elite Four once a week.

Rules:

The rest are determined by the Elite 4 members alone

PokeCenters/PokeMarts:
The use of items are banned in the Pokemon Battle Arena; however, they are unbanned during Gym Leader challenges, and the Elite Four Challenge--however, this is limited (completely) by the items bought in the PokeMarts spread throughout the realm. To clarify, if you were to buy a Lum Berry from a PokeMart, that item is forever in your inventory, and can be used by every Pokemon in your team. If you do not own an item in your inventory, you cannot use it. Period. No questions asked.

After every 10 battles in the Pokemon Battle Arena, it is required that you inform a Pokemon Center, and request that your fatigued Pokemon to be healed. This costs a pre-set amount of PokeCash, and you cannot battle another trainer until the next day.

Pokemon Battles:
We do most of our Pokemon battles on Pokemon Online since it's easy an free. If you do not have PO, simply download and install. Again, its completely free to use. If you have any questions on how to function PO, feel free to ask.

Thank you for reading, and please enjoy your stay here at Victini-Fortress
Volcarona
Volcarona

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum