Victini Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Newcomers: Please Read
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 pm by Volcarona

» Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:05 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posters
Shaz1
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
Volcarona
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 

Most active topics

Affiliates

free forum

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Rules for all members of Forum

Chat

*No Spam - There are Admins, Moderators, and Members who are trying to talk and help others on this site, spamming will interrupt that flow. Spamming can come in the form of single words forming into a sentence or a sentence repeatedly posted on chat.

*Disrespect - If you insult an Admin, Moderator, or Member or treat them in an unacceptable manner, you will be removed from chat and your punishment will vary.

*GIF - Although they are usable in chat, it is preferred to be kept only for Posting, because it may "glitch" or "lag" another Member's chat log.

Forum

*Double Posting - Refrain from posting more than once, it is not fair to other users who are trying to reply to posts. If you feel you need to post twice at the same time, try to keep it all in one post.

*Vulgar - Do not post inappropriate content in topics unless it relates with the Topic at hand. Do not make a topic based on Adultery, Racial, or anything that demeans a Member from this site.

Activity

*Stay Active - You help the forum strive with friends and conversation. Please try to stay as often as possible.

*Don't be a Hero - If someone is breaking a rule set by the academy or if there is a post or topic needed to be fixed, do not act like an Admin or Moderator; rather, contact one instead and they will deal with it as soon as possible.

*Bossing - Do not badger an Admin or Moderator how to do his/her job nor attack a Member about their activities on the site.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum